I've been attempting to read through Isaiah. kinda went about it backwards, 40-66, then i started at the begining...
yesterday, i was in Isaiah 7.
i stopped in my tracks when i came to verse 9.
if you are not firm in faith,
you will not be firm at all.
It's still on my heart well over 24 hours later.
today, this stings.
“Why do you call me Lord, Lord,
and not do what I tell you? “
and not do what I tell you? “
–Luke 6:46
It is probably the hardest question that I can ask myself. . . it rings so true in my heart. This comes after the commandment to love enemies and not judge. These are the continual struggles of a human being, and the only way to overcome is to be on the rock, the foundation that stands in the midst of the storm, and to walk in the Spirit.
It is probably the hardest question that I can ask myself. . . it rings so true in my heart. This comes after the commandment to love enemies and not judge. These are the continual struggles of a human being, and the only way to overcome is to be on the rock, the foundation that stands in the midst of the storm, and to walk in the Spirit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment